AI Digital Assistant
Automatic Situation Detection
Because everyone’s hearing needs are different, Motion Charge&Go X comes in a range of models to suit different degrees of hearing loss, from very small to fully loaded with super power to tackle profound hearing loss:
Fill out the form below, and a local Signia provider will reach out to schedule a free trial.
The new miniReceiver 3.0, ThinTube 3.0, Eartips 3.0, and Sleeves 3.0 are designed for the comfortable and secure fit of your hearing aids in your ears.
The new bending and in-ear positioning of the tube/cable that connects hearing aids sitting behind your ear with your ear canal improves its appearance on your ear. Its size reduction of 25% enables you to wear even smaller hearing aids.
Yes. A 30-minute fast charge will provide the following additional hours of usage:
- Motion Charge&Go X - an additional 6 hours of regular listening, or an additional 3 hours of streaming
- Motion Charge&Go P X - an additional 7 hours of regular listening, or an additional 4 hours of streaming
- Motion Charge&Go SP X - an additional 4 hours of regular listening, or an additional 3 hours of streaming
Lithium-ion battery technology is currently the best rechargeability solution on the market due to its:
- Longer daily runtime,
- Longer overall lifetime,
- Shorter charging time (together with a fast charging option), and
- Higher convenience for the hearing aid wearer.